Stone Wall Cladding – Kirra Banded Split Face Walling Stone
Sizes & details
- 200mm high x Random/set length
- 30mm to 40mm thick
- Corners – 200mm high and 200 to 450mm long
- Capping – Available; please ask a member of our team for more details
- Stone type – Australian Sandstone
- Finish – Split natural face, sawn all sides with a sawn back
- Brief description – Kirra Banded Stone wall cladding is a naturally split faced cladding, banded and white mix colors.
- Walling – 90 kg / m2
- Corners – 40 kg / lm
Packed to order
- Walling – sold per m2
- Corners – sold per lm
AUSSIE MADE SERIES
For too long now, we have been relying on products being quarried and processed overseas when we are literally walking on some of the planets best natural resources right here every day! Now, more than ever, it is important to try to support our local businesses. The launch of our AUSSIE MADE SERIES does just that. Our procurement team travels around our beautiful country sourcing only the very best materials which are to be used for building materials, mainly wall claddings. We carefully source only the very best stones with picture perfect faces which then go through our state of the art fabrication facility up in the hill tops of Toowoomba QLD.
Who benefits from each square metre of AUSSIE MADE SERIES wall cladding?
- Local Quarries and their staff
- Local quarries suppliers
- Local transport companies – Truckies
- Local job force – store men, stonemasons, forklift operators, fuel providers, mechanics, waste disposals, water, power, ect ect ect
- Local Admin Staff
- Local Sales Staff