Join our team
Hello ambitious sales professionals! Are you ready to take your career to the next level? We are thrilled to present you with an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team of alike individuals. We are not just about making sales, we’re about building relationships and delivering results to our customers. Our team is passionate, collaborative, and dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the world of customer service!
Working with Aussietecture Lifestyle
A glimpse of what awaits. Welcome to Aussietecture Lifestyle
We don’t just hire employees; we foster a community of passionate individuals who share a common drive for excellence. Our culture is built on collaboration, innovation, and a deep commitment to delivering meaningful results. Here you will find an environment where your ideas are valued, your voice is heard, and your contributions are celebrated.
Your success is our success. We provide you with the tools, resources and mentorship you need to thrive. Our leadership team is approachable and invested in your growth, ensuring that you have the guidance and support required to reach your highest potential.
We understand that a fulfilling career is just one part of your life. Our company places a strong emphasis on work-life balance, valuing your well-being as much as your professional achievements. Flexible schedules, remote work options, and wellness programs are just a few ways we ensure you have the space to recharge and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Diversity and Inclusion
We celebrate diversity because we believe that a range of perspectives fuels creativity and drives success. At Aussietecture Lifestyle you’ll collaborate with a diverse team, each member contributing their unique strengths to our collective journey.
Visit our careers page to explore current opportunities. We can’t wait to hear from you and potentially welcome you to our team! If a position isn’t advertised, we would still love to hear from you so send a quick note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager
AUSSIETECTURE PTY LTD
Newstead, Brisbane QLD
Sales Representatives/Consultants (Sales)
Aussietecture has an opportunity for a motivated professional individual to join our Brisbane showroom. Working in one of Australia’s leading and fastest growing natural stone and floor companies. The right person will be working alongside the rest of our team to help connect and resolve our clients stone and landscaping needs as well as bringing in new clients.
About the Role
The role of Business Development Manager is crucial in our company. Being able to communicate clearly with clients about our products to help them make the right choice, then supporting them throughout the entire process is what sets us apart. Working in a supportive environment you will be assisting with sales, in person and over the phone, quoting and invoicing.
The right candidate will have:
- A passion for people and design
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to network and build relationships with our clients
- Willingness to learn and problem solve under pressure
- Previous sales/management experience
- Basic computer skillsInterest in architecture
- Highly favoured if you are from the industry with an established network of clients.
We will provide full training and ongoing support throughout your time with us. We are excited to welcome the right candidate into our growing team.
Forklift Operator / Sales Assistant
AUSSIETECTURE PTY LTD
Chipping Norton, Sydney NSW
Warehousing, Storage & Distribution (Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics)
- Ongoing salary reviews
- Full-time Permanent position
- Regular training and development to improve product knowledge and sales
- Commitment to career progression and ongoing job security
To be considered you will have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Current forklift license (LF)
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Looking for a career with development
- Forklift operation (loading & unloading trucks)
- Receiving & Dispatching stock
- Picking and packing orders
- Maintaining and housekeeping of warehouse and store.
- Customer service (face to face and Telephone)
- Merchandising and stock replenishment.
- Working with dispatch manager and sales staff in store