$129.00 GST Exclusive
Banded Irregular Australian Sandstone Walling
- Price is per m2, excludes GST & delivery.
Sizes & details
- Up to 130mm high and 400mm wide
- Thickness: 30-40mm
- Corners – Up to 300mm high and 250mm long
- Stone type – Australian Sandstone
- Finish – Split face and sides with a sawn back
- Random irregular shapes
- Packed to order – No minimum quantity
- Maali is a dense and unique Australian stone. Technical name for it is an Amphibolite or simply speaking a Volcanic Stone. Maali is a dark grey/black stone with hints of copper and white throughout. Being a volcanic stone, it is also quite dense and extremely hard making it ideal as a building material. Maala is available as a wall cladding with matching corner pieces.
AUSSIE MADE SERIES
For too long now, we have been relying on products being quarried and processed overseas when we are literally walking on some of the planets best natural resources right here every day! Now, more than ever, it is important to try to support our local businesses. The launch of our AUSSIE MADE SERIES does just that. Our procurement team travels around our beautiful country sourcing only the very best materials which are to be used for building materials, mainly wall claddings. We carefully source only the very best stones with picture perfect faces which then go through our state of the art fabrication facility up in the hill tops of Toowoomba QLD.
Who benefits from each square metre of AUSSIE MADE SERIES wall cladding?
- Local Quarries and their staff
- Local quarries suppliers
- Local transport companies – Truckies
- Local job force – store men, stonemasons, forklift operators, fuel providers, mechanics, waste disposals, water, power, ect ect ect
- Local Admin Staff
- Local Sales Staff
Having read this means you care, so thank you for at least considering a local product.
*Australian wide delivery. Please contact us for a shipping quote