Aqua Mix® ProBlock – Pre Sealer
Aqua Mix® ProBlock – Pre Sealer for porous stone & tile is an economical, natural look, breathable sealer. It is a water based penetrating pre sealer designed to resist staining caused by water soluble minerals (including picture framing effect) which are normally absorbed through the back of the stone during installation. It also helps resist efflorescence migration. ProBlock is not an adhesive bond breaker.
ProBlock Key Features:
- Ideal for six sided pre sealing (dip sealing)
- Allows moisture vapor transmission
- Works excellent as a grout release
- Is not an adhesive bond breaker
- Safe to use, water-based, low VOC
For use on:
As a pre sealer or grout release for all natural stone such as granite, basalt, marble, limestone, sandstone, bluestone, travertine, slate etc. concrete pavers, brick and masonry. For interior and exterior use.
- Not for use as a final top surface sealer
- Do not allow sealer to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
- If product is allowed to dry on surface, a white film may form. If this occurs, scrub with water and a white nylon pad
- ProBlock is not a waterproofing agent
- Not for use on the top surface prior to the application of Enhancing Sealers such as Aqua Mix® Enrich’N’Seal™ or Aqua Mix® Stone Enhancer
- Sealer should be allowed to cure 48 hours prior to installation.
- When used as a pre-sealer, sealer must cure a minimum of 2 hours prior to grouting.
- Ensure good airflow during the curing process.
- Do NOT allow to get wet during the curing process.
Approximately 4 m2 – 14 m2 per litre, per coat when applied to all 6 sides, depending on type of surface porosity, surface temperature, humidity and method of application.