Irregular Burnie Walling – Cladding Stones for Interior & Exterior Walls
Sizes & details
- Up to 130mm high and 400mm wide
- Thickness: 20-40mm
- Corners – Up to 300mm high and 250mm long
- Australian Stone
- Finish – Split face and sides with a sawn back
- Random irregular shapes
- Packed to order – No minimum quantity
- Brief description – Burnie is best described to be an off white colour and naturally split surface. Comes with matching corner pieces and best of all, Burnie is an Australian Stone!
Weight – Walling
- 20-40mm – 87 kg/m2
Weight – Corners
- 20-40mm – 26 kg/lm
AUSSIE MADE SERIES
For too long now, we have been relying on products being quarried and processed overseas when we are literally walking on some of the planets best natural resources right here every day! Now, more than ever, it is important to try to support our local businesses. The launch of our AUSSIE MADE SERIES does just that. Our procurement team travels around our beautiful country sourcing only the very best materials which are to be used for building materials, mainly wall claddings. We carefully source only the very best stones with picture perfect faces which then go through our state of the art fabrication facility up in the hill tops of Toowoomba QLD.
Who benefits from each square metre of AUSSIE MADE SERIES wall cladding?
- Local Quarries and their staff
- Local quarries suppliers
- Local transport companies – Truckies
- Local job force – store men, stonemasons, forklift operators, fuel providers, mechanics, waste disposals, water, power, ect ect ect
- Local Admin Staff
- Local Sales Staff
More Australian Local Stone Cladding Products