$105.00 GST exclusive
Irregular Foster Sawn + Split Wall Cladding Sandstone
- Price is per m2, excludes GST & delivery.
Sizes & details
- Up to 130mm high and 400mm wide
- Thickness: 20-40mm
- Corners – Up to 300mm high and 250mm long
- Australian Sandstone
- Finish – Split face and sides with a sawn back
- Random irregular shapes
- Packed to order – No minimum quantity
- Foster Sawn + Split Cladding Sandstone is a new product in our “Aussie Cut” range. It’s a mixed finish of the sawn and split white sandstone.
AUSSIE MADE SERIES
For too long now, we have been relying on products being quarried and processed overseas when we are literally walking on some of the planets best natural resources right here every day! Now, more than ever, it is important to try to support our local businesses. The launch of our AUSSIE MADE SERIES does just that. Our procurement team travels around our beautiful country sourcing only the very best materials which are to be used for building materials, mainly wall claddings. We carefully source only the very best stones with picture perfect faces which then go through our state of the art fabrication facility up in the hill tops of Toowoomba QLD.
Who benefits from each square metre of AUSSIE MADE SERIES wall cladding?
- Local Quarries and their staff
- Local quarries suppliers
- Local transport companies – Truckies
- Local job force – store men, stonemasons, forklift operators, fuel providers, mechanics, waste disposals, water, power, ect ect ect
- Local Admin Staff
- Local Sales Staff
Having read this means you care, so thank you for at least considering a local product.
*Australia wide delivery. Please contact us for a shipping quote